So how does a company post-Instagrammable content?
1. Don’t be too pushy. Instagram was built for pleasure, not a hard sell.
2. Use a few hashtags strategically, making sure they are relevant to your business.
3. Take advantage of Instagram’s incredible filters. They make pictures look amazing.
4. Don’t forget to add your location! Geotagged posts get 79% more engagement.
5 Join the fun with trends like #TBT and #foodporn. Find trends that work for your brand.
6. Be fun! Build a feed your audience loves. (And delete what isn’t well received/liked.)