The safety, health and wellbeing of ThoughtShift’s team, clients and partners is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our community safe. We wanted to update you on what ThoughtShift will be doing to protect everyone during this difficult period.
- We are following government guidelines and taking the necessary precautions
- During this challenging period ThoughtShift will remain fully operational and it is business as usual
- Social distancing – all face to face meetings will now take place over conference and video calls
- Our team will be working from home and are fully equipped to deliver our 5* service
- None of the above will affect our 1 business day SLA
If you need to speak to a member of the team regarding your account, please contact your Campaign Manager by email or call us on 01273 006 099.
Thank you for your continued support and for your part in keeping our communities safe whilst we navigate this challenging time together.
Let’s make a difference together.
Thanks for reading. Follow my contributions to the blog to find out more about our work in the community and Digital Marketing careers here or apply for a role with our awesome agency