The world of social media is getting both more competitive and more complex. To achieve success, you should monitor and take good care of each of these tasks – content creation management, content publishing, relationship building, and measurement. But the big question is – ‘What tools should you use?’
Social media expert Devon Gardner talked about 10 of his favorite social tools at Marketing Land’s SocialPro conference in November last year. We agree that his line-up is on-trend and relevant for most SMB business owners who want to find success in online retailing.
These social media tools include –
- NetBase: for analytics and reporting
- Canva: for photos and graphics creation
- BuzzSumo: to find hot topics and influencers
- Socialbakers: for analytics and reporting
- Google Analytics URL builder: to track the impact of links
- PicMonkey: for photos and graphics creation
- ManageFlitter: for audience management
- CrowdFire: for audience management
- LastPass: for password management
- IFTTT: for time management
It’s easy to get overwhelmed when you have to start deciding which social media tools you should use. After all, there are thousands of social features available out there, many of which perform similar functions. Because of this, Devon’s list of 10 favorite social tools is a great one to start with.
For business owners and employees who manages any aspect of social media marketing, the key challenge is to keep pace with the ever changing tactics and trends, year after year. When you sit to tweak your existing social media strategy or create a new one altogether for 2016, you should definitely follow the tips mentioned above.